I'm so thankful for my Kids! I love them so much. They mean so much to me. We have so much fun playing and being crazy. Kaden love to play cars and watch his tunes he also love his sister. Kaitlyn love to be a mom to her dolls and make lots of funny faces, she can't go anywhere with out her blanket, i found her in the laundry room laying on a dirty blanket but it has ties on it so she was ready to take a nap. Kaysen loves to smile and play pic-a-boo and play with his brother and sister, he's such a great baby. They are great kids!
Monday, November 17, 2008
The Kids
I'm so thankful for my Kids! I love them so much. They mean so much to me. We have so much fun playing and being crazy. Kaden love to play cars and watch his tunes he also love his sister. Kaitlyn love to be a mom to her dolls and make lots of funny faces, she can't go anywhere with out her blanket, i found her in the laundry room laying on a dirty blanket but it has ties on it so she was ready to take a nap. Kaysen loves to smile and play pic-a-boo and play with his brother and sister, he's such a great baby. They are great kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your kids are great!! And very cute, too. You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment