The countdown is over Christmas is here!! The kids are so excited we had a fun day. Then when the sun went down the kids where able to open the gift that they got each other. They where so happy. Kaden got a truck full of hotwheel cars. Kaitlyn got a baby that was sick and had all the stuff for the doctor to fix her. Kaysen got a boat which is a bath toy. Kameron got a car kit for his truck and I got a tool kit for things around the house. I love it! Well then we went up to my parents and had dinner with them. Then Kaden and I got cookies ready for Santa Clause to come. They kids went to bed so good and ready to see if Santa Clause came.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Christmas Eve
The countdown is over Christmas is here!! The kids are so excited we had a fun day. Then when the sun went down the kids where able to open the gift that they got each other. They where so happy. Kaden got a truck full of hotwheel cars. Kaitlyn got a baby that was sick and had all the stuff for the doctor to fix her. Kaysen got a boat which is a bath toy. Kameron got a car kit for his truck and I got a tool kit for things around the house. I love it! Well then we went up to my parents and had dinner with them. Then Kaden and I got cookies ready for Santa Clause to come. They kids went to bed so good and ready to see if Santa Clause came.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment