Sunday, January 4, 2009
New Year Goals
Well as you all know that i'm the worlds worst Blogger. I get things posted every so often. My goal is to keep this updated and keep my journal up to date as well. So I hope to keep it going. I also thought that i may go private so just letting you all know that starting Feburary 1st I will be private so email me and let me know your email address so i can invite you all. Don't worry i like to blog hop to and just check and see how people are doing so it's all good. If you have a blog to i would love to get your address. Hope you all have a great new year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
here is my email address...
t-rainey@hotmail.com
Hey this is your cousin Teri. I would love to be able to see your blog. My email is terimadsen@gmail.com . If you want to check out our blog too its madsenmoments.blogspot.com. C-ya
Post a Comment