Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Moving!!
Well yes i can say i'm still the worlds worst blogger. I have no time to get on the computer with three kids and trying to keep the house clean and things done. I'm am so excited to say that we are moving to PRESTON ID. Kameron has taken a couple loads up and will be home Friday. Then i will head up on the 26th of Feb. My mom will be driving up with me to help me with the kids. We bough a business in Logan so we will be there to take care of it. Things around here have been lots of fun. Since the last time I've blogged not to much has happened other than we rented our two houses. Tried to find us a house to rent and no luck so we decided that we should move to our house in Preston. Kaden is getting ready to turn 4 wow time fly's. We just had our 5 year anniversary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment