I got up and didn't feel right. I was trying to play it out but felt like I needed to call the Doctor. It was his day off and Kaitlyn was going to go pay at a friends house which happens to be the doctors secretary. So I gave her a call to let her know what was going on cause she was going to be seeing him also. His daughter was going over for play day as well. So I talked to him and I ended up going to the hospital for a stress test and the nurse and the on call doctor said it didn't look to good. So Kaitlyn played at her friends, Kaysen went to the Augers and Kaden went to Preschool. Thanks grandpa Auger for helping out and taking him to school and picking him up.
The Johnson's
Kameron and I have been married 7 years. We have 4 kids Kaden which is 6, Kaitlyn which is 4 and Kaysen who is 2, Kaylea 10 months. We love Preston Idaho and the kids love there friends here.
No comments:
Post a Comment